A few simple tips to read before deciding on your vacation. Things seem obvious, but at the basis of any cohabitation there are rules of behavior that may make your vacation enjoyable, always
remembering that our freedom ends where that of the other begins.
1. Minimum stay: 7 days. Time of delivery of pitches: from 11 am to 13 and from 15.30 to 22.00. Time of departure is between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. on departure day. Should the pitch not be emptied by 10 a.m. you will be charged an extra night. Should you arrival be delayed or your departure anticipated, the entire amount of the booked period is due anyway. The booking will be annulled if the Direction has no information by the client by 4 p.m. of the day after the due arrival.
2. The balance of your stay must be made 7 days before your arrival. Cash payment limit: 999,99 €.
3. Departures and arrivals are regulated in accordance with the organization exposed. The pitches are to be vacated by 10am.
4. All guests (adults and children), on their arrival, are kindly requested to give their passports or identity cards to the management for registration. Minors, under 18 years old, are not accepted in the Campsite without their parents and without an identity document with photo.
5. When driving along the campsite roads, drivers must maintain a moderate speed and follow the indications on the signs (10 km/h).
6. Children must always be accompanied when using the various services, facilities or toilets. Children are not allowed to ride bikes or play football in the whole area. Parents are responsible for their own children and the Management declines any responsibility in this respect.
6. Loud noises must be avoided at all times; televisions and radios may be used but at a low volume.
7. Silence must be respected from 12 p.m. to 8 a.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. vehicles may not enter and circulate inside the Campsite during the times indicated above.
8. It is prohibited to dig holes in the ground, spread tarpaulins on the ground of the plots, light fires (allowed only gas barbecue), put nails in trees or damage the flowers, plants, sanitary facilities, or other equipment in the Campsite and particularly to cause damage to plants by pouring hot water on them.
9. It is prohibited to dispose of paper and waste anywhere except in the containers provided. It is prohibited to wash cooking utensils or laundry except in the clearly indicated places provided.
10. It is forbidden to wash cars.
11. Each camper is obliged to keep valuables in his\her own custody. The Management is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the loss or theft of valuables.
12. In cases of necessity the Management reserves the right to issue rules, regulations and times.
13. The Management reserves the right to expel from the Campsite anyone who is responsible for acts of vandalism or disturbance.
14. Entering the Campsite implies the reading and accepting of the above regulations.[:]