RULES FOR SWIMMING POOL USE
OPENING HOURS SWIMMING POOL from 9 a.m. to 19 p.m.
OPENING HOURS ONLY ADULTS (over 14 years old) from 13 p.m. to 16 p.m.
OPENING HOURS FOR GUYS UNDER 14 YEAR OLD from 10 a.m. to 13 a.m. and from 16 p.m. to 19 p.m.
Water depth 1.20m do not dive
1. The swimming pool is not supervised by lifeguard (L.R.8/2006 art.3 comma 2).
2. It is forbidden to dive. Water depth is 1,20 m.
3. Pets are not allowed into the swimming-pool area.
4. It is forbidden to use shampoo and/or other soaps in the swimming pool or showers.
5. It is forbidden to use balls and rubber mattresses Frisbee, other games, beach chairs, shoes, clothing and various electrical / music playback into the swimming-pool area.
6. After eating, you must wait for 3 hours before going swimming.
7. It is forbidden to smoke at the edges of swimming pool and at the layers.
8. It is forbidden to use slippers in the wash feet basin and within swimming-pool area.
9. It is forbidden to eat or to drink in the swimming pool area.
10. It is forbidden to use swimming pool in bad weather conditions (storm, lightings, high wind).
11. Have a shower and pass through the wash feet basin before entering the swimming pool, wear always bath-cup.
12. It is mandatory to use a towel to lie on the wooden platform.
13. Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by their parents or other adults.
14. Management reserves the right to expel who will not respect these rules.
15. Management refuses any civic and criminal responsibilities for accidents caused by clients and for any objects left in the swimming pool area.
In the swimming pool area max 40 people are allowed.