With this information, pursuant to art. 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation (GDPR) as well as pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 within the limits of the provisions still in force, we intend to make known, to the customer, the methods, timing, form and purpose of the processing of personal data collected , specifying – also – the rights that the data subject can exercise in relation to and depending on the treatment. With the term “data processing”, we intend to refer to any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as: collection, registration, the organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. With the term “interested” we intend to refer to the subject who has given their personal data.
2. Data controller and contact details
The owner of the processing of personal data (who independently decides on the purposes and methods of treatment, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of data) is CONTAINER Srl, in person of legal representative Francesca Frediani, based in Via delle Pinete 392, e-mail address email@example.com, certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Responsible for processing
The data controller is Genovesi Juri
4.Legal basis of the processing and purpose of the processing
The processing of personal data provided by the data subject in the contract is necessary to allow the fulfillment of the contractual obligations by the data controller.The treatment is also aimed at the fulfillment of regulatory obligations related to the contract, with particular regard to accounting, tax, social security, hygiene, safety, health, as well as for the completion of all necessary and mandatory administrative procedures for the correct management of the existing contractual relationship.
5.Optional or mandatory provision of data
The conferment to the holder of the processing of personal data that are requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the appropriate disclosure, or optional.The optional or mandatory nature of the provision is specified from time to time – with reference to the individual information requested – at the time of the individual data collection, by inserting a specific character (*) to the mandatory information. Any refusal to communicate to Container Srl certain of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could for example make it impossible for the holder to receive the booking, execute the contract or make the offered services . The conferment to Container srl of further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not entail any consequence on the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection (for example, depending on the case, the use of the website and its services).
6.Data processing by third parties
Personal data, if conferred to make a reservation or for the purpose of signing a residence contract, can be communicated:
• to the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal process managers and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication, credit institutes, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external managers of treatment
7. Rights of the interested party
The interested party is recognized:
- the right to access, at any time, to their personal data and, consequently, to receive confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form within 1 month by request;
- the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients to whom the data are or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period of the same or the criteria used to determine this period;
- the right (even after the revocation of consent) to the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
- the right to update, rectification or, when interested, to the integration of data;
- the right to limit the processing when it has been exercised in violation of the conditions of lawfulness of the processing (as an alternative to the cancellation of the data themselves);
- the right to data portability with exclusive regard to automated processing, or the right to receive, in a common and mechanically readable format, the personal data provided to the data controller for transmission to another holder;
- the right to object to the processing of data and to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Personal Data Guarantor) for legitimate reasons or for treatments that differ from those pertinent to the purpose of the collection
- the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication; the provision of these data is optional and subject to the expression of consent as specified below.
8.Mode of exercise of rights by the interested party
The interested party may exercise his rights by addressing his requests to the Data Controller, to Container Srl in the person of its legal representative Francesca Frediani with registered office in via delle Pinete 392 also by sending communications to the following email address privacy @ campingtaimi. It
9.Methods of processing data of those browsing the website
The processing of personal data is carried out using mainly electronic and telematic methods by the data controller and by other subjects who, appropriately selected for reliability and competence, perform operations instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services and the management / collection of bookings and the management of payment systems through a portal.
In general, the data are processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our site:
- registration to the site, to use the related services;
- adherence to specific and additional services, such as our newsletter and other similar services; 3. collection of reservations and related activities;
- management of payments; in this case, the data released during the purchase process (name, surname, address, payment card number, delivery address if different from the billing one) will be sent directly to the banking circuit that will use the data to give the your payment request;
- anti-fraud control; pursuant to Chapter IV, art. 25, c. 6 “Transfer of personal data to third countries” of Directive 95/46 / EC, data may be transferred to countries outside the EU or the European Economic Area that guarantee, however, a level of personal data protection adequate. In any case, the processing will be carried out according to the methods established by this information and the provisions of the law;
- management of technical requests, of a commercial nature.
10. Duration of treatment
The personal data collected will be processed and stored for a period of 5 months, after which they will be deleted or made anonymous.
The data collected for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 years, after which they will be deleted.
11.Cross-border data processing
At the time of publication of this information, the data controller does not provide, nor hypothesize, the cross-border processing of personal data.
12.Identification of subjects during navigation
In the processing of data that can directly or indirectly identify the person, the data controller respects a principle of strict necessity. For this reason, the site has been configured in such a way that the use of personal data is kept to a minimum: therefore, data processing is excluded when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data (such as for example, in market research aimed at improving services) or by other means that allow identification of the data subject only in case of need or at the request of the authorities and police forces (as, for example, for the relevant data to the traffic and the permanence in the website or to your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly indicated below in the informative note, the data will be submitted – subject to express consent – to processing aimed at creating profiles based on preferences or to send promotional information.